Cloakcoin is a open-source cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. CloakCoin is one of the first decentralized concepts in the crypto market that address Bitcoin's inadequacy in offering true anonymity. By using a algorithm that provides total privacy, Cloakcoin aims to enpower people with financial freedom and data privacy in a simple, practical, economical and virtually instantaneous manner.
Cloakcoin is a dual PoW/PoS (Proof of Work, Proof of Stake) coin, which is now in the Proof-of-Stake (interest bearing) stage.
CloakCoin purpose is to give its owners innate financial freedom. CloakCoin distances itself in supporting illegal markets, activities or malicious elements acting to harm others in any way. The Team repeatedly reiterates that the software should never be used to cause any kind of damage or injury to individuals or organizations.
Since 2014 CloakCoin's motto is: Peace & Love and every official announcement is terminated by this message.
Cloakcoin was first launched in June 2014. After skyrocketing initial success, the project sank among rumours of a pump & dump scam and lack of development of promised features. The project was eventually abandoned by its creators.
On the 14th October 2014, a new team of developers composed from members of the community, and with C4shm3n as their leader took over the project and set out to accomplish what the previous team failed to do: a fully anonymous trustless cryptocurrency. Trustless is defined as not having the need to trust a third party to provide secure and 100% private transactions. Has from 2018 the CloakCoin project is managed by Lasvegas83 and development is carried out by two developers: Deepend and Anorak.
- 30 Mart 2016 - Versiyon 220.127.116.11 - İlk PoSA3 aktive edilmiş cüzdan
- 3 Aralık 2016- Enigma yayınlandı - Enigma, PoSA3 algoritmasının geliştirilmiş ve yeniden adlandırılmış versiyonudur.
- 18 Şubat 2017 - Versiyon 18.104.22.168 - Enigma ve CloakShield
- - Yeni Özellik: Blockchain indirici uygulandı.
- - Yeni Özellik: SendCloakedToAddress RPC komutu eklendi.
- - Geliştirme: Enigma Message sistemi uygulandı.
- - Geliştirme: QT Cüzdanda transfer görüntelemede "Copy TX ID" seçeneği eklendi.
- - Geliştirme: Blok yükleme süresi hızlandırıldı.
- - Geliştirme: IGeliştirilmiş PoS blok onayı.
- - Geliştirme: Otomatik cüzdan yedekleme sistemi uygulandı.
- - Geliştirme: Güvenilirliğin arttırıldığı ve trafiğin azaltıldığı CloakShield kaynak kodu yeniden yazıldı.
- - Geliştirme: Refactor and improve Enigma girdi seçenek kodu geliştirildi ve yeniden yazıldı.
- - Geliştirme: Blockchain veritabanı formatı LevelDB'ye geçirildi.
- - Geliştirme: Removed 'NumSplits' from the Enigma process and increase min-cloakers by one.
- - Bug Giderme: Retain coin-lock once a Cloaker signs an Enigma transaction until new block is received.
- - Bug Giderme: Stop Cloakers supplying an extra blank output address causing the Enigma transaction to fail.
- - Diğer: PoSA, Enigma olarak yeniden adlandırıldı.
- 20th February 2018- Version 22.214.171.124 - Evolution -
- - Changes to the Enigma layer, based on and following the Cognosec audit/review, bug fixes and some general improvements.
- 10 Eki 2018- Versiyon 126.96.36.199 - rEVOLUTION - Tam Cüzdan Şifreleme
- - This release contains a ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL FIX FOR ENIGMA - cloaker change addresses were not resolved properly in certain rare cases, which would result in lost funds instead of a reward for participating in an Enigma transaction. FIXED
- - NewFeature: Fully encrypted wallet
- - Enhancement: DLLs required and the app install folder are now read-only & hidden; elevated privileges required for write access.
- - Enhancement: Optimized loading: 20% faster blockchain index loading time.
- - Enhancement: Increased dbcache defaults in src/db.cpp & src/txdb-leveldb.cpp, resulted in 30-50% speed performance increase for syncing blocks.
- - Enhancement: Removal of BigNum dependency in some code parts & trust calculation optimization (uint256) seems to have fixed the memory leak/bloat on both QT & daemon
- 08th November 2018- Version 188.8.131.52 - rEvolution -
- - Enigma send/receive buffers increased to 10M, should resolve the d/c issues when sending Enigma transactions
- - Other smaller changes
- 04th March 2019- Version 184.108.40.206 - rEvolution -
- - Set of changes & improvements targeting better stability and user experience
Cloakcoin Güvenlik ve Gizlilik Koruması
CloakCoin is a peer-to-peer offchain mixing service network without master nodes, custom blockchain formats, external databases or ledgers (like sub blockchains).
Communications between all peers are encrypted using a TOR like onion routing system called CloakShield. Transactions are supported by users of the Cloakcoin network called “Cloakers”, who provide fake inputs and outputs. Cloakers help to obfuscate the link between the sender and the recipient of a transaction. Any user with a connected wallet client is eligible to be a Cloaker, the only condition is to have a positive balance on the wallet. No data is logged and no information remains that would allow a researcher to trace back transactions.
If Alice wants to anonymously send Cloak to Bob, without risk to her funds, she can now use ENIGMA to 'Cloak' her transfer to Bob.
To do this, Alice sends a request to the Cloak network, detailing her public session-key, how many mixers she requires and the amount of Cloak she wishes to send.
Other Enigma nodes on the network will assist Alice in 'Cloaking' her transaction by providing their own encrypted inputs and outputs for the transaction.
The Enigma process has also been carefully designed to avoid Cloakers being aware of the true recipient of a Enigma transaction. Enigma utilizes Cloakshield to provide end-to-end encryption and ensure data integrity to protect you from snooping third parties on the network.
Cloakshield is utilized for all sensitive off-blockchain communications within the Cloak system. Enigma has been designed to allow Cloak nodes to cooperate without exposing themselves to risk from malicious third parties or bad actors on the network. This ensures that no-one participating in a Enigma transaction has their funds exposed to risk of theft.
If a Enigma transaction fails or expires before completion, funds are unlocked and returned. Cloak users who have 'Cloaking Mode' enabled will assist in cloaking transactions, for which they earn a reward. 'Cloaking Mode' does not require a full wallet unlock and functions when the wallet is 'unlocked for staking only'. Enigma transactions incur a fee, which is used to cover the network transaction fee for the finalized Enigma transaction and reward 'Cloakers'.
Cloakcoin Güvenlik Denetimi
In January 2018 Cognosec conducted a security audit of the Enigma technology and the Cloak wallet application. The aim of the assessment was to provide an independent and reliable opinion on the security of the Cloak application and specifically on the Enigma technology.
Tam rapor'a bu linkten ulaşabilirsiniz